WHAT'S EAR SEEDING?
Ear Seeding is a non-invasive modern acupuncture treatment. Instead of using needles, small seeds are carefully placed on key acupuncture points located on the ear. In this way we are able to address a wide range of conditions while you’re carrying on with your normal daily activities.
Ear Seeding is simply ancient healing with a modern twist!
AND THE BENEFITS
LAST FOR ABOUT
- Complementing regular acupuncture sessions
- People who are scared of needles or don’t have time for a full acupuncture session
- Chronic pain
- Stress and relaxation
- Sleeping problems
- Gut health
HOW IT WORKS
Acupuncture is a traditional therapy with a significant amount of scientific evidence. Instead of only treating symptoms, acupuncture works to clear energy blockages, stimulate Qi, and re-balance the body for elevated health.
The ear can be seen as a microsystem of the body – it contains hundreds of acupuncture points in a tight web of energy connections that cover each and every system in the body. As such, it is a perfect area to address a wide range of concerns from weight loss to migraines, and more. Ear seeding can help you feel calm, relaxed and awake, all while targeting the root causes of your health conditions.
1. Abdi, Hamid, et al. “Effects of Auricular Acupuncture on Anthropometric, Lipid Profile, Inflammatory, and Immunologic Markers: A Randomized Controlled Trial Study.” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 18, no. 7, (2012): 668–677. doi:10.1089/acm.2011.0244.
2. Allais, Gianni, et al. “Ear Acupuncture in the Treatment of Migraine Attacks: a Randomized Trial on the Efficacy of Appropriate versus Inappropriate Acupoints.” Neurological Sciences, vol. 32, no. S1. (2011): 173–175. doi:10.1007/s10072-011-0525-4.
3. Michalek-Sauberer, Andrea, et al. “Auricular Acupuncture Effectively Reduces State Anxiety before Dental Treatment—a Randomised Controlled Trial.” Clinical Oral Investigations, vol. 16, no. 6. (2012): 1517–1522., doi:10.1007/s00784-011-0662-4.