WHAT IS TUNG'S ACUPUNCTURE?
Tung’s acupuncture, using Master’s Tung’s acupuncture points, is a potent and revered system of acupuncture characterized by minimal needles and near-instant results. The technique was developed in 1953 and was a family secret for generations until Master Tung shared the knowledge with a few pupils. Now it is widely known for its success and internationally sought after.
- Chronic pain
- Stress and relaxation
- Sleeping problems
- Gut health
HOW IT WORKS
While rooted in traditional acupuncture, Tung’s approach is able to harness the power of acupuncture in a more efficient way, producing results in a faster time. Most needles are placed away from the points of pain, typically at the extremities, and work to “push” and “pull” energy lines for stronger effects.
Each session takes approximately 40 minutes.
1. Vickers AJ, Cronin AM, Maschino AC, et al. Acupuncture for Chronic Pain: Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis. Arch Intern Med. 172.19 (2012) :1444–1453. doi:https://doi.org/10.1001/archinternmed.2012.3654.
2. Kim JE, Seo BK, Choi JB, et al. “Acupuncture for chronic fatigue syndrome and idiopathic chronic fatigue: a multicenter, nonblinded, randomized controlled trial”. Trials. 16.314 (2015). doi:10.1186/s13063-015-0857-0.
3. Cabıoğlu M, Işeri S, Çoban A, Çoban F. “Role of acupuncture in stress management”. Marmara Pharmaceutical Journal. 16 (2012):107-114.
4. Yin X, Gou M, Xu J, Dong B, Yin P, Masquelin F, Wu J, Lao L, Xu S. “Efficacy and safety of acupuncture treatment on primary insomnia: a randomized controlled trial”. Sleep Med. 37 (2017):193-200.
5. Rafiei R, Ataie M, Ramezani MA, et al. “A new acupuncture method for management of irritable bowel syndrome: A randomized double blind clinical trial”. J Res Med Sci. 19.10 (2014):913–917.